Wednesday, August 28, 2013

School at Home

Monday was our first day following our new school rhythm. I was worried about getting everything into our day, so to help me keep on top of things, I wrote out our schedules on the board first thing. Healer's schedule is the left column and Salix's schedule is on the right.


 Before we started, Ryan helped the boys start making a mini hovercraft. They are making it from an old CD, a plastic bottle cap, and a balloon. We broke all of our balloons trying to get them onto the bottle cap, so we will have to get more before we see results.
Our morning story this week is Ignis, which neither of my kids had ever read. Healer picked it up later for silent reading.














Form Drawing


 Music


 This little guy's along for the ride, as always!
 Salix and I made some wax figures of the characters from Ignis and he played with them the rest of the day




 After a pretty full school day, we got out of the house on time, at 1:00 and went to our friend's garden to play.



 I harvested my pumpkin when I came home, since there are rumors of frost.








No comments:

Post a Comment